Knowledge is power in the real-estate market, especially if you’re looking to make a profit. Did you know that on average a for sale by owner (FSBO lead) property will lose up to $40,000 when not using an agent?
This can be devastating for the owners who rely on every penny to start the next chapter in their life with a new home. While about 12% will simply throw in the towel and take their house off the market, the other 88% will generally find an agent to help sell their FSBO lead so that they can continue with the sales process. But how can you stand out from the pack and make sure that you represent and facilitate a successful FSBO leads? With REDX’s FSBO leads system of course!
How does REDX’s FSBO lead system work?
REDX’s FSBO leads system begins with interpreting and analyzing raw data from thousands of sale notices, craigslist ads and local information specific to your location and market. From there, REDX’s specific algorithm is applied to help sort out any of the dead ends and fills in any missing information to create a complete FSBO lead for you to decide if you want to take it on. If you decide to take on a FSBO lead, then you probably want to start thinking about how to approach the seller.
What to do with your FSBO Scripts?
A crucial element to successfully attaining a FSBO lead is all about your delivery. REDX’s FSBO leads system allows you add custom notes, scripts and organize each individual FSBO lead into designated categories. This saves the time and energy you would spend scouring the internet for potential FSBO leads and instead allows you to focus on the client and leads that will be most successful for you.
Sign up for REDX today
REDX’s FSBO lead system is an affordable system that guarantees results, happy sellers and happy clients. Sign up with REDX today and see how you can successfully expand your portfolio, personally engage with more clients and help sell FSBO leads with confidence.