What are FSBO leads?

First thing’s first. Knowledge is power in the real-estate market, especially if you’re looking to make a profit. Did you know that on average, a property for sale by owner (FSBO) will lose up to $40,000 in value when not using an agent? This can be devastating for owners who rely on every penny to start the next chapter in their life with a new home.
While about 12% will simply throw in the towel and take their house off the market, the other 88% will generally find an agent to help in the sale process. These are FSBO leads. But how can you stand out from the crowd and take advantage of the best FSBO leads in your area? Let REDX’s FSBO leads system help!

How does REDX’s FSBO lead system work?

REDX’s FSBO leads system begins with interpreting and analyzing raw data from thousands of sale notices, craigslist ads and information specific to your location and market. From there, REDX sorts out any dead-ends, duplicates, and delivers the leads first thing every morning before you’ve even left your house for the office.

If you decide to take on a FSBO lead, the next step is to start thinking about how to approach the seller.

What are FSBO Scripts?

A crucial element to successfully attaining FSBO leads is your delivery. FSBO call scripts help guide you in how to communicate with sellers. REDX’s FSBO lead system comes loaded with pre-made FSBO scripts for your convenience.
The system also allows you to customize default scripts, or create your own. REDX will also organize scripts for you into different categories, saving you time and energy and allowing you to focus on the client and leads that will be most successful for you.

Sign up for REDX today

Using REDX’s FSBO leads system is an affordable and organized system that guarantees results, happy sellers and happy clients. Sign up with REDX here today and see how you can successfully expand your portfolio, personally engage with more clients and help attain FSBO leads with confidence.