Run Your Business on Referrals: The V.I.P Program with AJ Mida
Create a business that serves you instead of “waiting the tables” yourself! In this podcast, AJ Mida shares his “VIP Program” that does much more than put food on the table. See how throwing parties and sending postcards will lead to long-term, consistent commissions.
Jump to topics: Read the topics below and scroll the video to the time listed.
• 01:10 – Who is AJ Mida?
• 05:52 – Why is mentorship so important for real estate agents?
• 08:29 – Why is sphere of influence often overlooked?
• 10:09 – How can I overcome my fear of reaching out to my sphere?
• 12:10 – When and how should I reach out to my sphere of influence?
• 16:06 – What content should I put on postcards?
• 20:14 – What should I say in a text message to my sphere?
• 24:20 – Is it okay to start small?
• 27:02 – Can I send postcards to other lead types?
• 30:45 – How can I host a client appreciation event on a small budget?
• 34:40 – Why are “homemade” videos important and how can I make them?
• 40:15 – Should I consider local sponsorships to advertise my business?
• 42:47 – How can I work my sphere of influence as a new agent?
• 24:23 – “Most people aren’t afraid of failure, they’re afraid of being seen starting small.”
REDX offers real estate professionals a complete all-in-one prospecting platform for generating listing appointments. The platform includes seller leads, a dialer, and a lead management tool that makes follow up simple. Call (800) 731-7339 option 1 to learn more about prospecting FSBOs, Expireds, FRBOs, Pre Foreclosures, GeoLeads™, and our Storm® Dialer or visit www.theredx.com.