Build a Strong Foundation to Simplify Your Struggles with Bryan Casella
Jump to topics: Read the topics below and scroll the video to the time listed.
• 00:30 – Who is Bryan Casella?
• 02:25 – How does Bryan maintain a positive mindset AND consistently prospect?
• 08:22 – What can I do if I’m having a hard time getting started?
• 09:50 – How should I design my schedule to stay busy and generate more leads?
• 13:09 – What holds new agents back from prospecting?
• 16:35 – Why is lead conversion an important skill no matter what?
• 20:20 – How does Bryan handle rejection?
• 22:31 – Can an introvert be successful in real estate?
• 27:16 – What scripts does Bryan use?
• 28:15 – What systems does Bryan use to stay in touch with leads?
• 32:35 – How should I define a “lead?”
• 33:28 – What does Bryan’s follow-up system look like?
• 35:45 – Where can I find opportunity when there’s low inventory?
• 40:25 – Why is now a good time to find sellers with an ego?
• 42:07 – Bryan’s final advice.
• 06:46 – “Just show up and do what you said you’re going to do. Then, when you go to sleep at night, you’ll know that you kept your word.”
• 09:40 – “Half of your day should be dedicated to acquiring new leads and building your business.”
• 25:58 – “We’re already great salespeople naturally. But most of us have sold ourselves on what we can’t do our whole lives, and we’re very good at that (instead of the opposite).”
REDX offers real estate professionals a complete all-in-one prospecting platform for generating listing appointments. The platform includes seller leads, a dialer with up to three lines, and a lead management tool for simple follow-up. REDX maintains the position that all agents should be compliant with state and federal telecom laws – learn more here. Call (800) 731-7339 option 1 to learn more about prospecting FSBOs, Expireds, FRBOs, Pre Foreclosures, GeoLeads, and our Power Dialer – or visit www.theredx.com