How to Start a Successful Short Sale System with Neva Williamson
Is this the boost your business needs? In this podcast, Neva Williamson uncovers the successful short sale system that led her to a successful career. Discover the benefits of short sales, where to begin, and how to connect with potential prospects.
Jump to topics: Read the topics below and scroll the video to the time listed.
• 00:45 – Who is Neva Williamson?
• 03:55 – Why is a long-term “pipeline” mindset important for short sales?
• 05:37 – How can I get started with short sales?
• 08:43 – Who should I build relationships with if I want to get into short sales?
• 09:48 – What is the best way to get a face-to-face meeting with people facing foreclosure?
• 13:40 – Can I use mailers and door knocking to get in front of pre-foreclosures?
• 15:50 – How can I create urgency for pre-foreclosures?
• 18:45 – How can I be respectful and professional with emotional prospects?
• 21:45 – Should newer agents acquire a designation in short sales/foreclosures before engaging with transactions?
• 23:35 – Why is “tough love” important when working with foreclosures?
• 28:35 – How can I build a relationship with banks?
• 33:46 – What are the biggest challenges of a pre-foreclosure transaction?
• 37:58 – How should I navigate BPOs and appraisals?
• 41:17 – What expectations should I set if I’m going to work in short sales?
REDX offers real estate professionals a complete all-in-one prospecting platform for generating listing appointments. The platform includes seller leads, a dialer, and a lead management tool that makes follow up simple. Call (800) 731-7339 option 1 to learn more about prospecting FSBOs, Expireds, FRBOs, Pre Foreclosures, GeoLeads™, and our Storm® Dialer or visit www.theredx.com.