The REDX Podcast with Nicole Espinosa
Jump to topics: Read the topics below and scroll the video to the time listed.
• 01:03 – Who is Nicole and why is she “The Short Sale Queen”?
• 04:42 – How can I get started in short sales?
• 07:20 – How many short sale transactions make a steady business?
• 09:00 – What does Nicole’s staff look like?
• 12:10 – What are the next steps for an experienced agent?
• 15:10 – What do short sale negotiations look like?
• 17:07 – Do you need any special negotiation techniques to work with lenders?
• 19:20 – What does the perfect short sale candidate look like?
• 21:09 – Why doesn’t Nicole do listing presentations?
• 24:25 – How can I create a sense of urgency for clients in pre-foreclosure?
• 27:25 – Where can I find pre-foreclosure/short sale leads?
• 31:37 – What is Nicole’s best advice to someone who wants to work pre-foreclosures?
• 34:50 – What are the benefits of a short sale vs foreclosure for the homeowner?
• 39:30 – Where can I go to learn more about short sales?
• 40:30 – Why is this a really good time to learn about short sales?
• 24:16 – “My approach comes down to, ‘How can I build a relationship with you so that you trust me and understand that this is your best option?'”
• 32:01 – “Understand all of the options these (short sale) homeowners are facing.”
REDX offers real estate professionals a complete all-in-one prospecting platform for generating listing appointments. The platform includes seller leads, a dialer, and a lead management tool that makes follow up simple. Call (800) 731-7339 option 1 to learn more about prospecting FSBOs, Expireds, FRBOs, Pre Foreclosures, GeoLeads™, and our Storm® Dialer or visit www.theredx.com.