Learn how to turn expireds leads into listings appointments by learning from someone who does it every day. In this interview you’ll learn from Blair Ballin who in the last 12 months sold 54 homes, with nearly 100% of his sales coming from prospecting.
In order to help you understand all your options to increase your success, we interview experienced prospectors. That means, although some approaches mentioned maybe more effective than others, they may also be more risky. So rather than censor this interview, we let you decide what is best for you and don’t endorse any particular approach.
Jump to topics: Read the topics below and scroll the video to the time listed.
• 3:43 – Getting over your fear of calling
• 5:19 – The difference between marketing and prospecting
• 7:13 – Handling the F-bomb and other negative call experiences
• 9:37 – What is a vision video and how you can use it to stay motivated
• 11:22 – Why focusing on your effort is more important than hitting your goals
• 15:28 – Why discipline and consistently beat talent and skill
• 16:32 – The call schedule that wins listing appointments
• 19:22 – Could Saturday could be the best days to prospect expireds
• 21:03 – A simple formula for setting actionable weekly goals
• 23:39 – Why you should choose a script that sounds natural
• 36:02 – A different approach to handling distractions while prospecting
• 41:07 – The Tony Robbins way to embrace fear
• 48:01 – 3 ways to improve your prospecting
• 55:17 – What to do when you don’t want to call expireds
• 56:45 – The number #1 thing he attributes to his success
• 59:00 – Coaches and training who’ve help Blair reach success
REDX offers real estate professionals a complete all-in-one prospecting platform for generating listing appointments. The platform includes seller leads, a dialer with up to three lines, and a lead management tool that makes follow up simple. Call (800) 731-7339 option 1 to learn more about prospecting FSBOs, Expireds, FRBOs, Pre Foreclosures, GeoLeads, and our Storm Multiline Dialer or visit www.theredx.com