A Guide to Become a Top Producer with Deric Lipski
Opportunity is at your fingertips. In this episode, agent and coach Deric Lipski demonstrates five objection handlers when calling Expireds and how he generated 28 listings in a single month. Discover the strategy he (still) uses to get consistent business.
Jump to topics: Read the topics below and scroll the video to the time listed.
• 00:55 – Who is Deric Lipski?
• 02:15 – Why is mindset important?
• 04:30 – What kind of routine can help with a positive mindset?
• 11:53 – How has Expired prospecting changed since the pandemic?
• 15:11 – Should my Expired scripts change for COVID?
• 17:03 – What does a good prospecting schedule look like?
• 20:15 – Why is picking up the phone (at all) important?
• 24:50 – How do you maintain the human element in sales?
• 26:38 – Where can I find the most opportunity in the next six months?
• 29:08 – What is a good daily contact goal for a new agent?
• 31:50 – How do you handle an Expired client whose home didn’t sell because of pricing?
• 35:20 – Which is better – voice calls, text messages, or door knocking?
• 36:50 – AMAZING EXPIRED ROLEPLAY!
• 44:45 – How did Deric list 28 homes in one month?
• 47:33 – How can I get psyched up to get on the phone?
• 03:58 – “It’s really (about) getting your mindset strong enough to deal with all the negativity.”
• 48:17 – “The longer you stare at a phone, the heavier it gets. So you just gotta pick it up right away, don’t even think about it, and just go!”
REDX offers real estate professionals a complete all-in-one prospecting platform for generating listing appointments. The platform includes seller leads, a dialer, and a lead management tool that makes follow up simple. Call (800) 731-7339 option 1 to learn more about prospecting FSBOs, Expireds, FRBOs, Pre Foreclosures, GeoLeads™, and our Storm® Dialer or visit www.theredx.com.