Connect with Your Contacts to Build Your Pipeline with Matt Fagioli
Humanize your business for prosperity! In this podcast, broker Matt Fagioli shares the “100 list challenge” to connect with more of your contacts and clients to build your future pipeline. Plus, a text script that always gets responses.
Jump to topics: Read the topics below and scroll the video to the time listed.
• 02:45 – Who is Matt Fagioli?
• 11:34 – What should I do if I’m worried or stressed?
• 15:40 – How can I pivot from mental hostility to profitability?
• 15:51 – What is the Xplode Conference?
• 18:50 – What lead types are working right now?
• 22:05 – What kind of scripts are actually working?
• 25:20 – Where should my heart be during my calls?
• 26:35 – What non-phone technology can put me in front of my clients?
• 31:05 – How can I create (and contact) a meaningful campaign database?
• 38:15 – What should I say when I call my database?
• 42:55 – What’s a “dream cast” and how do I make one?
• 45:23 – How can I get my top 100 list’s contact information?
• 47:22 – What are some practical, tactical ways I can use text messaging?
• 49:56 – What does a good prospecting text message look like?
• 11:34 – “It’s a choice to worry and stress about things… or turn to peace and realize that worrying about it is just going to shorten your life and put you in a place where you’re not goint to do well.”
• 25:27 – “If you pick up the phone from a place of, ‘me’ and ‘I want business,’ that comes through the phone so fast. But if your heart is really… ‘I just want to help people,’ that comes through the phone just as well.”
REDX offers real estate professionals a complete all-in-one prospecting platform for generating listing appointments. The platform includes seller leads, a dialer, and a lead management tool that makes follow up simple. Call (800) 731-7339 option 1 to learn more about prospecting FSBOs, Expireds, FRBOs, Pre Foreclosures, GeoLeads™, and our Storm® Dialer or visit www.theredx.com.