Enhance & Expand with Social Media with Mike Sherrard & Racer Botkin
Use social media to enhance your business! In this podcast, Mike Sherrard and Racer Botkin share how their social media strategy is a huge game changer. Discover what you can do right now to show up on everyone’s Facebook feed.
Jump to topics: Read the topics below and scroll the video to the time listed.
• 01:36 – Who are Mike and Racer?
• 04:40 – Why did Mike become a social media expert?
• 08:02 – How can I integrate social media into my current prospecting system?
• 10:55 – Why is prospecting important for a self-sustaining business?
• 15:25 – How can social media make up for a decrease in prospecting?
• 17:25 – How does Mike measure success with his clients?
• 20:40 – Why is patience so important?
• 22:15 – What expectations should I have as a new agent?
• 23:35 – Why is video an important medium to engage and nurture my clients?
• 25:26 – Are skills or a plan more important in the short term?
• 28:45 – Where can I start with lead generation through social media?
• 08:47 – “People spend more time in their newsfeed than they do talking to their kids or their wife or training for their job.” – Racer Botkin
• 14:03 – “Never take a negative stance. Because there’s opportunity in every stressful situation, and if it ain’t worth fighting for, it ain’t worth having.” – Racer Botkin
• 23:44 – “People don’t work with copy. People work with people. They like to see others who they can engage with.” – Mike Sherrard
• 27:56 – “You can’t plant an apple tree and make that sucker grow, you’ve gotta LET it grow. And if you let it grow and take good care of it… you’ll have a BUNCH of apples.” – Racer Botkin
REDX offers real estate professionals a complete all-in-one prospecting platform for generating listing appointments. The platform includes seller leads, a dialer, and a lead management tool that makes follow up simple. Call (800) 731-7339 option 1 to learn more about prospecting FSBOs, Expireds, FRBOs, Pre Foreclosures, GeoLeads™, and our Storm® Dialer or visit www.theredx.com.